Make a tax-deductible cash donation to the Hollywood Center’s Building Fund, endowment Fund or for the greatest need. Gifts can be made in honor of or in the memory of a loved one.
Hollywood Senior Center
1820 NE 40 Avenue
Portland, OR 97212
To give online, please visit:
Planned estate giving
Call us to discuss how to make a lasting gift.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supplies and equipment donation
We always need supplies and various equipment for our operations. Perhaps you can help?
We can use:
- Digital Camera
- Karaoke machine
- Bingo machine
- Books of stamps
- Durable medical equipment for loan closet (Please call Michelle Wilson, Information & Assistance Specialist, at 503-288-8303 before bringing in donation(s). We only accept equipment in clean and perfect working condition for the next user.)
- Ceramic coffee cups
- Coffee Urn
- Gift Cards and/or new gifts for monthly raffle/birthday gifts and special events
- Tickets to community events, such as sporting events, theater, concerts
- Magazine and newspaper subscriptions
- Tablecloths and linens for meals and celebrations
- Folding card tables
- Long (6-8 foot) folding tables
- Coffee, Decaf Coffee, cups, sugar, creamers, decaf tea
- Paper goods (towels, cups, plates, napkins, bowls toilet paper)
- Adult undergarments and pads for homebound senior clients
- reams of paper
- paper clips
- ink pens
- dry-erase markers, regular markers
In-Kind Service Needs
- Design work and printing for brochures, fliers and other materials
- Grant Writing
- Consulting Services
- Contracting and home repair services
Regardless of its condition, the donation of your car, truck, RV, boat or even aircraft will help us accomplish our mission. Call us at 503-288-8303 to see how you can make a difference. Our vehicle donation program partners with Volunteers of America. Visit our page on Charity Connections.