We recognize that information surrounding the distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine has been hard to come by and difficult to interpret. With that in mind, we hope to provide the vaccine information resources below, so that you can empower yourself to use the Oregon Health Authority website, as well as phone, text, and email to reach out to the Oregon Health Authority to find accurate and timely information.
If you are having trouble navigating any of the resources below, or have other general questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 503-288-8303.
As of March 1, all Oregonians aged 65 and older are eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine. See the new process below for how to schedule your vaccine appointment.
Have a question about the COVID-19 vaccine?
State of Oregon COVID-19 Website: https://govstatus.egov.com/OR-OHA-COVID-19
Text ORCOVID to 898211 to get text/SMS updates (English and Spanish only)
Email: ORCOVID@211info.org (All languages)
If you can’t find the answer on the website, by text, or by email:
Call 211 or 1-866-698-6155 from 6 a.m. – 7 p.m. daily, including holidays.
Please be aware that wait times may be long due to high call volumes. There is an option to get a call back rather than wait on hold. (Languages spoken: English and Spanish. Free interpretation available for all other languages.)
TTY: Dial 711 and call 1-866-698-6155
COVID Call Center and Vaccine Scheduling
Oregon Health Authority COVID Vaccine Website: https://covidvaccine.oregon.gov/
Starting Monday, March 1, OHA will no longer offer online self-scheduling for most appointments at the Oregon Convention Center. The new process is outlined below:
- People can sign up at covidvaccine.oregon.gov (either through the ChatBox or by clicking the “Get Vaccinated Oregon” button).
- Each week, the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) will pull a list of eligible individuals from the database (at random). The list size will be matched to vaccine supply for that week.
- OHA will directly outreach to individuals on that list and schedule them via phone or email.
- People who already have an appointment will not be impacted by this change.
- 211 will be able to complete the registry on behalf of callers.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-988-8939.
Info about pharmacy vaccine appointments
- CDC tool to locate pharmacy COVID-19 vaccine availability near you: https://vaccinefinder.org/
- Safeway: https://www.safeway.com/
- Albertsons: https://www.albertsons.com/
- Costco: https://www.costco.com/covid-
- Walgreens: https://www.walgreens.com/
findcare/vaccination/covid-19? ban=covid_vaccine_landing_ schedule
- Department of Veterans Affairs (for veterans only): https://www.portland.va.gov/
PORTLAND/features/COVID_ Vaccination_Scheduling_For_ Veterans.asp
Information current as of 3/4/21. Information will be updated as it continues to change.