COVID PROCEDURE UPDATES:
- Effective immediately until further notice, all staff, volunteers, and participants on-site are required to wear a N95 mask, KN95 mask, or two surgical masks. (Cloth masks-only are NOT permitted at this time, but you are welcome to wear a cloth mask over the others).
- Staff, volunteers, and participants will be required to show proof of a Covid booster shot when entering the building starting March 1st.
- If you test positive or have a symptomatic case of COVID-19 and have been onsite, please contact the Hollywood Senior Center at 503-288-8303 or email@example.com. (If you need assistance, due to isolating during a case of COVID, please contact us. We may be able to offer support.)
Have a question about the COVID-19 vaccine?
State of Oregon COVID-19 Website: https://govstatus.egov.com/OR-OHA-COVID-19
Text ORCOVID to 898211 to get text/SMS updates (English and Spanish only)
Email: ORCOVID@211info.org (All languages)
Call 211 or 1-866-698-6155 from 6 a.m. – 7 p.m. daily, including holidays.
(Languages spoken: English and Spanish. Free interpretation available for all other languages.)
TTY: Dial 711 and call 1-866-698-6155
COVID Call Center and Vaccine Scheduling
Oregon Health Authority COVID Vaccine Website: https://covidvaccine.oregon.gov/
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-988-8939.
Info about pharmacy vaccine appointments
- CDC tool to locate pharmacy COVID-19 vaccine availability near you: https://vaccinefinder.org/
- Safeway: https://www.safeway.com/
- Albertsons: https://www.albertsons.com/
- Costco: https://www.costco.com/covid-
- Walgreens: https://www.walgreens.com/
findcare/vaccination/covid-19? ban=covid_vaccine_landing_ schedule
- Department of Veterans Affairs (for veterans only): https://www.portland.va.gov/
PORTLAND/features/COVID_ Vaccination_Scheduling_For_ Veterans.asp
Information will be updated as it continues to change.