Help make a difference. You can support the Hollywood Senior Center’s work in North and Northeast Portland in a variety of ways.
Welcome to the Hollywood Senior Center, serving those age 55 and older, with a focus on those living in North and Northeast Portland, Oregon.
- Enjoy life-long learning through our seminars and classes
- Stay healthy and active with our evidence-based exercise programs
- Have fun playing cards, jamming with our ukulele group, or taking in a movie
- Explore the arts by attending a dance class, or learning how to draw or paint
- Meet new friends and enjoy good conversation over a cup of coffee or an outing in the city
- Find support and encouragement from others at one of our support groups
Founded in 1973, we offer a range of programs and educational opportunities to baby boomers and seniors. We operate two facilities:
1820 NE 40 Avenue, Portland, Oregon – 503-288-8303
Charles Jordan Community Center, 9009 N. Foss Street, Portland, Oregon – 503-288-8303