Neighborhood Gleaners is a volunteer run program of the Hollywood Senior Center. We collect food that would otherwise go to waste from the Farmers' Markets and redistribute it to low income seniors in the community.
Welcome to the Hollywood Senior Center, serving those age 55 and older, with a focus on those living in North and Northeast Portland, Oregon.
- Enjoy life-long learning through our seminars and classes
- Stay healthy and active with our evidence-based exercise programs
- Have fun playing cards, jamming with our ukulele group, or taking in a movie
- Explore the arts by attending a dance class, or learning how to draw or paint
- Meet new friends and enjoy good conversation over a cup of coffee or an outing in the city
- Find support and encouragement from others at one of our support groups
Founded in 1973, we offer a range of programs and educational opportunities to baby boomers and seniors. We operate two facilities:
1820 NE 40 Avenue, Portland, Oregon – 503-288-8303
Charles Jordan Community Center, 9009 N. Foss Street, Portland, Oregon – 503-288-8303